Mombasa – Tsavo East National Park, Kenya Departure from Mombasa will be in the early morning. Arrive Tsavo East and embark on a game drive and a visit of Aruba Dam before lunch at Voi Safari Lodge or Voi Wildlife Lodge. An afternoon game drive follows. Dinner and overnight at the either Voi Safari Lodge or Voi Wildlife Lodge, LD.
Tsavo East – Amboseli National Park, Kenya Drive to Amboseli National Park. Game viewing en route to your lodge with the immense grandeur of Mt Kilimanjaro in the background. Amboseli National Park, at the foot of Africa’s highest mountain, 5895m Kilimanjaro, is one of the most popular of Kenya’s national parks.
Amboseli National Park provides the classic Hollywood image of Africa. Set in rolling savannah scenery it is dwarfed by the presence of the pink-tinged, snow-capped peak of Mount Kilimanjaro which, at 5,896 meters, is the highest free-standing mountain in the world. Against this magnificent backdrop roam vast herds of elephant accompanied by lion, buffalo, cheetah, giraffe, baboon, gazelle hippo and wildebeest. There are also over 400 species of birds, all manner of reptilian, flora and fauna and some of the most soul-searing views in Africa. Dinner and overnight at Amboseli Sopa Lodge, B,L,D.
Day 3: Amboseli – Tsavo West National Park, Kenya
Today, depart shortly after breakfast to Tsavo West National Park. On entering the park, proceed with a game drive en route to Ngulia Safari Lodge arriving in time for lunch. Afternoon game drive including a visit to Ngulia Rhino Sanctuary. Dinner and overnight at the lodge, B,L,D.
Day 4: Tsavo West – Mombasa
Early morning pre-breakfast game drive including a visit to the Mzima Springs. After breakfast, drive back to Mombasa, B.
Safari price :-
- -Each of 2pax: $1,210
- -Each of 3pax: $1,056
- -Each of 4pax: $975
- -Each of 5pax: $930
- -Each of 6pax: $896
- -Each of 7pax: $871
- -Single room supplement: $190
-Please note that prices above have been quoted to travel by mini bus as means of transportation but if you prefer to travel by a Toyota Land Cruiser supplement is $125 per vehicle per day to be shared by by number of passengers in the car!
Tour cost includes:-
- Guarantee price/guarantee safari on confirmation
- Ground transport whilst on safari in a comfortable safari vehicle equipped for game viewing photography and touring
- Full board accommodation whilst on safari and meal plan as described, B=Breakfast, L=Lunch and D=Dinner
- Accommodation in double/triple room
- All park entrance fees to include government taxes
- Service of an English speaking professional driver/guide
- Game viewing as detailed in the itinerary
- Bottled water whilst on safari
- Start and end in Mombasa
Safari price excludes:
- New Year and festive season supplement fee Tips Laundry Beverages/Drinks International flights Visas Items of a personal nature Any other extras not detailed in the above itinerary